- Identify any nutritional deficiencies
- Improvement of health symptoms
- Optimise good health
- Assess your general health and take into account your unique dietary needs and design a personalised nutritional plan to:-
-Contain all the essential components
-Correct nutrient deficiencies
-Alleviate health symptoms
- Provide guidelines for a balanced intake of nutrients and hydration
- Encouraged to follow a varied diet and healthy lifestyle
- Check on food intake through questions and dietary journals
- Monitor symptom and health improvements
- Adjust an eating plan where necessary
- Inform about the benefits of proper nutrition and self-care
- A full explanation of your therapist’s understanding of your health concerns
- A Discussion of foods that may be contributing to your ailments.
- Suggestions of foods that may help alleviate your symptoms and the link explained
- The explanation of any vitamin and mineral deficiencies and advice on ways to correct these
- A detailed nutritional programme including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
- A discussion of your treatment timeline, which will be included in your programme
- The recommendation and discussion of any additional functional laboratory tests
- A full review of the programme
- Adaptation of the programme in light of any difficulties experienced in following it.
- Addressing of any new symptoms / change in circumstances since the last consultation.
- A detailed nutritional programme for the next stage of your treatment: including diet, lifestyle and/ or supplements tailored to suit you
If you would like any further information on our services or to book a consultation please send us a message via contact us page.
£1500 or 3 pay 3 x £550